Take a Break
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Thai Airways, Royal Orchid Plus, Thai Smile, Nok Air, Budget, TraveliGo.com, Love Andaman and TrueYou have joined together to launch the Take a Break campaign for workaholics to get a reprieve from work and promote travel.
“Most people think think that working really, really hard is the best guarantee for success, but recently much research shows that working too hard will damage your health, your creativity, and eventfully affect your productivity. So working too hard does not guarantee your success at all. A work-life balance is much better overall.
“TAT Launches the Take a Break Campaign to inspire working people in Thailand to take a break from their work and travel around Thailand to discover exciting new cities and cultures; to step outside their comfort zone and get a fresh perspective; to meet new people and make friends for life. Take a break and return refreshed and re-focused on what is important in life.”
TAT joined with allies such as Thai Airways, Thai Smile, TrueYou, Budget Car, Traveligo.com and Love Andaman to organize the Take a Break Pills program to give the following special discount deals to workaholics to get away from work and take trips to 20 cities where they can Take a Break:
1. Plane tickets at special prices from Thai Airways, Thai Smile and Nok Air.
2. The best hotel price deals for over 200 hotels
3. The best rental car deals from Budget
4. Love Andaman provides special island tour packages to take stressed-out workaholics from Bangkok to Koh Chang Phuak, Ranong
5. TrueYou offers a special discount for workaholics to check in, sit and sip coffee as they admire breath-taking views from the 45 most hip coffee shops in the 20 most popular cities voted by workaholics.
This stress therapy and loss of creative spark is offered to every stressed-out workaholic. Reserve deals now at www.TakeabreakThailand.com from today until September of this year.